Everyone loves an ice cream cone. It brings us back to our childhood – Hot, sunny days and melting ice cream on a cone making our fingers sticky.
Stamps: Honeycomb Happiness (Sale A Bration, spend $50 get this stamp set free)
Inks: Melon Mambo, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake
Paper: Melon Mambo, Whisper White, It’s My Party Designer Series Paper, Crumb Cake
Misc.: Scallop Oval Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Blender Pen, Paper snips, dimensionals
Measurements for both cards:
Melon Mambo: 8 ½” x 5 ½”, 2 ¼” square (you need 2 if making both cards)
Crumb Cake: 8 ½” x 5 ½”
Whisper White: 2” (you need 2 if making both cards)
It’s My Party DSP: 5 ¼” x 4, scraps for ice cream
- Fold and crease card stock to create card base.
- Attach designer series paper to card base.
- Stamp ice cream cone on 2” square white card stock in Soft Suede ink. Using blender pen, fill in cone with Crumb Cake ink.
- Stamp ice cream in Melon Mambo on Designer Series Paper. Fussy cut out and attach to cone with dimensionals. Layer on Melon Mambo square and attach to card base.
- Stamp sentiment in Melon Mambo on white Card Stock. Punch out with Scallop Oval Punch. Punch out Melon Mambo card stock with Decorative Label Punch. Attach to card and attach sentiment with dimensionals.