Here’s another card using one of my favorite stamp sets, Mixed Drinks.
Stamps: Mixed Drinks
Paper: Whisper White, So Saffron, Flirty Flamingo
Ink: So Saffron, Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach, Basic Gray
Big Shot: Sunburst Thinlits
Punches: Classic Label
Misc.: Wink of Stella Glitter Brush – clear, Real Red Marker
Whisper White: 8 ½ x 5 ½, 3 ¾ x 2 ¾
So Saffron: 5 ½ x 4 ¼ , scrap for sentiment
Flirty Flamingo: 3 x 4
- Fold and crease Whisper White card stock into card base.
- Using the Big Shot, cut out the Sunburst Thinlits in So Saffron Card Stock. Attach to the front of the card base.
- Stamp the drinks, whipped cream and cherry in Basic Gray ink on the Whisper White Card stock. Fill in the drinks with the ‘liquid’ in Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach and So Saffron ink. Color in the cherries with the Real Red marker.
- Stamp the sentiment in Basic Gray ink on the So Saffron card stock. Punch out with the Classic Label Punch.
- Attach the sentiment to the drink mat. Attach that to the Flirty Flamingo mat. Attach all to the card base.
- I used the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush to fill sparkles into the whipped cream and on the sunburst cut out. It is hard to see this in the picture, but in person you can see the paper sparkle.
If you have any questions about this card or any thing Stampin’ Up!, please contact me at StampDesigns@comcast.net.