I had so much fun with my last challenge over at Create with Connie and Mary, I decided to try their sketch challenge this week.
The You’re Sublime stamp set has some cute stamps in it and if you like to color, this stamp set lends itself perfectly to using the Blender Pens or Aquapainter.
Stamps: You’re Sublime
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Smoky Slate
Misc.: Elegant Dots Embossing Folder, Circles Collecion Framelits, Big Shot, Blender Pen, Bermuda Bay sequin trim
Whisper White: 8 ½” x 5 ½”, 2 ¾” circle
Bermuda Bay: 5 ¼” x 4”
Pumpkin Pie: 2 3/8” circle
Melon Mambo: 2 3/8” circle
Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim – 5 sequins
- Fold and crease the Whisper white card stock to make your card base.
- Run the Bermuda Bay card stock through your Big Shot in the Elegant Dots Embossing Folder.
- Using the 2 3/8” circle framelit with the Big Shot, cut out the Pumkin Pie and Melon Mambo circles. (It is the 5th circle out from the center.)
- Stamp your design in Basic Black on Whisper White scrap paper. Cut with the 2 ¾” circle framelit, (the 6th circle out from the center) using the Big Shot.
- Using a Blender Pen and ink pads, color in the stamped image.
- Assemble your card using the picture as a guide. Attach Bermuda Bay sequins using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen.