My daughter is sitting for her Praxis exam this morning in Vermont. I sent this card to her earlier this week to let her know I’m thinking of her and cheering her on.
Stamps: You’ve Got This
Paper: Mint Macaron Card Stock, Whisper White Card Stock, Lost Lagoon Card Stock, 2015-2017 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink: Mint Macaron, Lost Lagoon
Misc.: Mint Macaron 1” Dotted Lace Trim, Multipurpose liquid glue
Mint Macaron – 11” x 4 ¼”
Lost Lagoon – 4 ½” x 3 ½”
In Color DSP – 4 ¼” x 3 ¼”
Whisper White – 4” x 3”
Dotted Lace Ribbon – 12”
- Fold and Crease the Mint Macaron to make Card Base.
- Stamp the background stamp onto the Whisper White card stock with Mint Macaron ink.
- Stamp the Flower stamp with Lost Lagoon ink over the stamped background image. Stamp the saying with Lost Lagoon ink in the lower right corner.
- Start layering your papers. Attach the white card stock to the designer series paper, attach that to the Lost Lagoon paper and attach that to the lower portion of the card base.
- Tie your ribbon in a bow and using Mulitpurpose Liquid Glue attach to the center top of your card. Let dry!